2018 Archdiocesan Family Festival
On October 27, 2018, we are hosting a Family Festival for the entire archdiocesan community with the theme, "One Grace, One Family, One Mission" (John 17: 21).
The objectives of the Festival are:
- To celebrate our faith and God's universal grace as a family that is united regardless of cultural and ethnic differences
- To deepen our understanding and appreciation of our role as family members in the parish and the Archdiocese
- To empower each member of the family to live out the mission that God has bestowed upon us - to be missionary disciples in the new millennium
- To share our Time, Talents, and Treasures, leading us to spiritual growth and maturity of faith
We cordially invite all members of the Archdiocese of Winnipeg to participate in this joyous occasion - our 2018 Family Festival!
- E-Mail Registration - for large group registrations
- Using Microsoft Excel, please fill out the following fields:
- Name of Participant
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- (otherwise applicable) Guardian's Name
- Any known allergy/ies
- Save the file as: FamilyFestParticipants_NameofParishorGroup
- Send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org; cc: email@example.com.
- Online Registration - for individual registration
- Paper Registration - for individual registration
Family Festival Expo
- To share about your parish/group/ministry
- To inform about and invite the participation of Family Festival participants to your parish/group/ministry
- At least one Presentation Board
- Other Materials:
- Laptop – please notify us so we can assign you to an area with available outlets
- Flyers, brochures, pamphlets
- Banners – please bring your own stand
- Please be informed that we will be assigning two participants per table (N.B. may vary depending on the materials that the parish/ministry will be bringing).
- Your Parish/Group/Ministry Name
- Vision-Mission Statement
- Photos (the more photos, the better!)
- Posters for upcoming events (if applicable)
- Make your display interactive!
- You may think of some engaging activity or game that would encourage some interaction between and among the visitors of the expo.
- You may also give out small gifts/candies/chocolates to the visitors as incentives upon their visit.
Click here to register for the Expo
Click here for the poster.
Click here for other promotional materials.