Marriage preparation Sessions
Marriage preparation in the Archdiocese of Winnipeg is generally offered in two different formats:
- A group session – offered on weekends or evenings in a parish
- Mentorship – engaged couple meets with a sponsor couple at a mutually convenient time
In some cases other options are possible. Check with the pastor or other designated person in the parish where you will be married to clarify acceptable options.
Parishes in the Archdiocese
- St. Edward (204-774-4539): Saturday to Sunday, June 15 and 16, 2019
- St. Ignatius (204-474-2351): April 5-7
- St. Peter (204-697-7600): Friday evening to Saturday, all day: May 17-18; July 19-20; September 20-21; November 15-16
Online Calendar with Marriage Preparation Dates
Parishes that use the "for better and for ever" program (Sponsorship)
- St. Patrick (204-774-7307)
- St. John Cantius (204-589-5583)
- St. Joseph (204-589-2731)
If your parish is also hosting sessions in 2019, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in our online calendar and the Weekly Bulletin.